Prepare yourself against the cool winter before it starts. Shop our electric heated socks now while the sale is on.
- The body loses most of it's heat through the feet, making you to feel very cold. These Unisex Electric heated warm winter socks gives warmth and relief for cold feet, which in turn keeps you warm in cool weather. They are made of cotton and polyester and has built-in heating elements extended along forefoot to promote blood circulation.
- These thermal socks for men and women are perfect for the winter weather to keep your feet warm and comfortable as you go along with your activities.
- These foot warmer breathable electric socks uses AA batteries to keep your feet warm while keeping you toasty warm on those freezing cold days.
- They are good for use for all outdoor activities including hiking, cycling, riding, skiing, sporting events. You can wear them at any time when you feel cool on your feet.
How to use:
- These thermal socks uses 6 AA batteries of 1.5V each. For a better performance, the 1.5V AA alkaline batteries are recommended. The socks come with two battery boxes, each of which takes 3 batteries.
- Install the batteries in the battery boxes, taking note of the positive and negative terminals.
- After the batteries are installed, put DC connector of heated socks into the DC port of dry cell box and pull the switch on the box to “ON” position. The red LED light turns on and the socks begin to heat till 50℃. Turn the switch off when you feel the convenient heat level for you.
It is better that the heated socks are washed by hands. Do not put the battery box into water.
Colors: Grey+Dark Red
Voltage: 3X1.5V = 4.5V per sock
Power supply: 3 x AA batteries for each battery box (Batteries not included)
1 Pair Electric Heated Socks
1 Pair Battery Boxes (Without batteries)
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)